Thursday, April 19, 2007

KCSA Member Stalking

Name: Eva Shiu

Year/Major: Freshman/Biology Pre-Med, French minor

Hometown:
Skokie IL

Current residence in Champaign-Urbana and one thing you love and one thing you hate about it:
FAR... I love the people and the air conditioning.. sometimes I hate how it's so far from the Quad.

Involvement with KCSA:
so far, ushering.

Other clubs/activities:
New Life Volunteering Society, Vis-a-Vis tutor, piano

What's the coolest thing you've ever done?
in 2006, I watched the first sunrise of the year from ontop of a mountain in Hawaii.

If you had a pet alien, what would you call it? Earl?

Would you rather be blind or deaf? (Why or why not?) Deaf, because I feel like sight helps you connect with others, and there are so many cool things to see in this world.

post script - KCPA has enough bricks in it to build 90 homes and pave the streets around them!

1 comment:

Josh Gerdes said...

It's interesting that you watched a sunrise on New Year's Day in Hawaii in 2006...I did that in 2007!

Also, I agree with you about being blind vs. being deaf, although being deaf would make me somewhat paranoid about thieves and other criminals.