Wednesday, April 4, 2007

KCSA Member Stalking








Name : Eric Gordon
Year/Major : Sophomore in Journalism
Hometown : Orland Park
Current residence in Champaign-Urbana and one thing you love and one thing you hate about it : ISR Dorm-Love the people, sometimes hate Cocina Mexicana-themed dinner
Current Involvement with KCSA : Murder Mystery Dinner and On the Rocks (hoping to do more soon)
Other Clubs : Asian American Association, Inter varsity Christian Fellowship, Finance Board, Programming Board
Coolest thing I've ever done : Good question, but I would have to say paint balling this year and working with good friends from the Murder Mystery Dinner
If you had a pet alien, what would you call it? : Marvin
Although I'd rather have both my sight and hearing, I would rather be deaf, so as not to miss all the beautiful sites this world has to offer.
I love the people I have had the opportunity of working with in KCSA

post script - Did you know that there are enough bricks in KCPA to build 90 homes and pave the streets around them? KCSA Daily Tours, 3 pm, everyday, Lobby.

No comments: